Saturday 31 January 2015

Getting Creative

Now that we're well and truly into the new year
I thought it about time to get my creative mo jo 
working again.

So into the studio to play!

One Gelliplate and some seta colours later 
I'm well on the way to creating my stack of
fabrics ready for my sea inspired makes.


Seaweed mask cut out of paper,
I love the detail on this piece.


The possibilities are endless!!


More Seaweed mask pieces.



Lots of detail in this one too, is that 
a foot print I can see!


2 comments:

Claire Passmore said...

Hi Mandi
Looks like you had a great time with your gelli plate and paints. Really beautiful fabric. Can't wait to see what you make with them.

Claire

Mandi said...

Hi Claire, have been doing more over the last week too! Am feeling very inspired after a week away printing with friends.