Monday 14 January 2013

More loveliness

       There has been much beavering away in this household...
Over the Christmas break more hexies got sewn together 
and the pile is growing nicely.


The quilt is starting to take shape as I've begun
to stitch the flowers together......


Only about another 200 to go!!!


A little while ago I found this fab binding.
It's been sitting in my workroom waiting for the 
right project to come along.



So........

What better way to pretty up a couple of plain
white face cloths
for our guests to use...



And finally.........

It's back to the pool once again after the Christmas break
and to be honest I can't wait.
I've missed my 3k swim every week!
In need of a new swim bag I found some fab vinyl covered
cloth and set to turning it into my new kit bag.



A little pocket on the front holds my membership
card, handy for getting out to gain entry to the pool.
Out of the left over bits emerged a small bag, lined in turquoise dotty
fabric to hold my make up and jewellery.

No comments: