Monday 11 January 2010

Another Bag

I seem to be garnering an ever growing collection of bags. This is the latest addition to my collection!

It was made as a piece of coursework and I can't wait till I'm able to actually use it.

The front is made from cotton fabric that has been sitting in my stash just waiting for the right project to come along. The back is a wool tartan fabric, adds a little bit of weight to it. The inside is lined in the same green colour that is around the edge of the paisley patterns.


I like the fact that the opening is hidden in the rear of the bag and not under the flap as you would expect.

2 comments:

Val said...

Brilliant Mandi - you will cause quite a stir when you do get to use it! Great use of the fabrics too.

dot said...

You kept that one quiet,just my colours!! Really lovely!